Councillor Linda Holt
Living in Arncroach since 2004, where she has brought up her family, Linda was a director at the UK’s first outdoor nursery in Fife.
After fighting wind farm proposals at Lingo and Kenly, she co-founded the national campaign group Scotland Against Spin in 2012, becoming its spokesman and lobbyist. The Scottish Field named her among the Scottish countryside’s “movers and shakers” and the Courier included her in its Tayside’s Impact 100 list.
A graduate of the University of Oxford, Linda now combines tutoring for the St Andrews’ Haydays with occasional journalism and PR work on issues close to her heart.
LINDA BELIEVES IN
- The Union and will fight against a second referendum. The SNP have had their chance and now need to get on the job of governing Scotland.
- Listening to people. Councillors are there to serve and get the best they can for their community.
- Making sure that everyone’s voice is heard, including those least able to speak for themselves.
LINDA PROMISES THAT SHE WILL
- Oppose all efforts by the SNP to drag Scotland through another divisive and unjustifiable referendum.
- Do her utmost to ensure development is properly planned to deliver affordable housing, necessary infrastructure and economic prosperity while safeguarding the East Neuk’s precious built and natural heritage.
- Listen to residents and act on their concerns, being a strong voice for East Neuk communities within Fife Council and beyond
or visit her web site at www.lindaholt.org.uk